View Single Post
Holiday Park 05:16 PM 12-30-2012
Thanks . Actually the parent handbook looks just yours that you let me see and copy (around 15 pages fromt&back) with most of the same terms, but changed to fit certain things I do my way ;-)
I didn't have a contract or Handbook with her. The contract is a 4 page overview of the handbook that basically has her contracted hrs listed, how much add on days are,rate, payment info,etc.. And says signing it means they agree to the Parent Handbook . All my clients but one have I-Phones , and I just figured out today that the pdf file can be saved on the I books APP and viewed at anytime, anywere :-) So now I have it on my phone .
I sent her the email like above (corrected version) along with a copy of the handbook AND her contract , in case she couldn't swing by herself she could have some one else swing it by with payment.
I got a text not long after with a bunch of excuses and her saying tomorrow she would bring in the forms filled out along with payment. She must be stuck on the free week thing (with advance notice of 30+ days) because she mentioned how she and her mom can't give advance notice wen he won't be here. I think she still hasn't read the handbook and that I need to tell her that perk is no longer offered. However I do give the free 1week,& half rate week now. I am still willing to give her free weeks if she can give *very* advance notice of 3+ months. I can print off some coupons to give for that, ("free one week tuition for whole week absense if advance notice 90days is given" ) .

This is what she said :

"I just received it and read it. ****** is sick I have not been able to get anywhere to print out the agreement. I do not have a printer set up at my house. I work very hard to provide what I want for my child. That is why I have placed him in your care and not daycare but it is hard for me to pay for weeks that he isn't there and I've said before that I don't know my schedule early for your convenience to tell you he won't be there. It's the beginning and mine and moms schedules are subject to change. "

"Beginning of the year"

" I will be by tomorrow before work with signed agreements and payment. I would like a tax ID number so I can claim child are on my upcoming taxes. "

I am giving out forms (by a certain date I pick, probably end of Jan) with totals of what they each paid and will be requiring them to sign to verify for my own taxes. I do have a tax ID # and like to make aure I have proof that they paid me what I tell the irs , they did so they don't try to claim more on me behind my back. I didn't keep any attendance records / sign&out sheets or do receipts this whole year like I did in yrs past . All I have is hat's on my APP from when i got my i-phone mid year. And didn't even document all attendances on that. Starting tomorrow I'll have sign in/out sheets mainly for tax porposes (for 2014) . Im not licensed but I try to follow most regulations/rules to be at/above licensing standards too. I love being organized too :-)