View Single Post
Josiegirl 05:33 AM 04-23-2016
While Trump may have a good business head what can he do for security which is a huge issue these days? Also, will he devote energy and support to the 'little' people or go all out for big biz? A lot that I have read about him is about what HE wanted. Games he played to get HIS way. I'm not knocking him as a candidate, it just leaves me with questions as to who he'd be helping.
I am the first to admit I know very little about this campaign. But I want someone who will fight for the common person, someone to look out for veterans, someone who believes all are created equal(gays, transgendered, all races and economically rich and challenged, all religions), immigrants as long as they follow the law of where they live. I certainly don't feel the answer to illegal alien control is build a huge wall and have them finance it. People are people and we all should follow the law of our land.

Thank you for posting all those things about Clinton, it certainly opened my eyes as to the possibility of her handling the job(if Sanders loses out). I agree that politics becomes an ugly dirty business; maybe if it were easier to impeach a president, it would be easier to vote for the lesser of evils KWIM? And they really need to change the voting system. It should be 1 person, 1 vote. No matter what!