View Single Post
lovemydaycare0912 09:37 AM 09-01-2016
Originally Posted by Leigh:
That family that I recently termed and had such a hard time doing so: I am SO glad that they're gone! Life here is so much more peaceful, the kids get along, no one asks if they have to pay anymore, aaaaand: I was off work today at 4:15. No more showing up last minute or late for pickup! My families that told me that they'd pick up by my 5:30 closing time are nearly always out of here by 5, and sometimes earlier. I can't believe what getting off work 90 minutes early can do for me! If they're on your nerves, let them go-I wish I'd have done it sooner!
You sure you didn't have my old family that I termed? lol When I termed them that is exactly what happened to me. So happy and now with another dcb leaving, I will be open until 430pm instead of 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well 6pm was my old closing time before June. I moved it to 530pm but had recently been working only until 515pm. Now with 1 dcb leaving, and another's schedule changing, I am sooooooo excited. Hoping I can fill my slot with someone who leaves at 430pm or earlier.