View Single Post
Brooksie 05:13 PM 08-01-2013
Originally Posted by Nebula:
So I am finally to the point to choose my name for my daycare (getting the DBA and all that) but have no idea what to choose, would love some thoughts??

My initial thought was The Great Adventure Learning Academy, or Great Adventures Learning Academy (after one of my favorite Christian singers, Steven Curtis Chapman he has The Great Adventure

But it is kind of long. I want something fun, catchy, and not overly Christian. Nothing like "God's Angels" or anything like that, I want something that is Subtly Christian........... but not blatant and overly repulsive lol.

Any ideas?

An example is I used to work as Shining Stars. Now there is a Bible Verse about children "shining like stars" in the world, which is where they got the name....
Great Adventure Learning Academy (or GALA childcare). I think that sounds great! My FCC is Sprouts, a place where children grow. I grew up in a FCC and that was my moms dc's name and slogan. She ran an amazing program that people still talk about 20 years later. But yea, GALA childcare sounds enticing.