View Single Post
CaliforniaFather 10:06 PM 08-22-2012
Hello to anyone that reads,

My son has been in-rolled in this daycare for awhile now but about 2-3 weeks ago there was a "fighting problem" with him and another child. The daycare lady is always saying how he is the good kid there and never has any problems and she did not say that he started the fight. i don't want to come off as one of those parents that think there child does no wrong, i am just letting you guys know in advance that there has never been any complaints from her about my son.

Day 1 we picked our son up after work as usual and he had a really thick/long/deep about 2-3 inch scratch across his head from hair line to temple, my wife did not see it when she picked him up from the house but as soon as he was in the car i was like what the!!!!... so we contacted her and she said Oh yeah he got into a fight with another child and i was really angry my wife explained maybe it was a accident so i dropped it.

Day 2 we pick him up and he has another scratch, the same exact type of scratch from the top of his nose down the middle of his nose about 2 inches long, its very obvious and i feel really bad for him. at this point i am really angry because she did not even attempt to tell us what happen until we asked again. i feel really bad for my son as now it has healed he has a scar right down the middle of his nose top to bottom. when we asked it was the same thing, they were fighting.

can someone please give me some advice as to what i should do, i am ready to take him out of her care because i don't understand how you can let the exact same thing happen 2 days in a row after we contacted her the day it happened the 1st time.

thank you for reading my long story but it is much appreciated and thank you in advance.