View Single Post
PitterPatter 09:04 AM 03-23-2012
Sorry there was such a dispute over this I just wanted some help since nothing I have been doing is working. Stubborn streak maybe. DCB tried to break a golf club by beating it against the fence today. I asked why he was doing it in hopes I could try to understand. he said "cuz" I asked again and sat him on my leg "why are you hitting the fence like that?" He said HULK SMASH! And hit it again. Purposly trying to smash but obviously he had watched the movie and maybe just acting out parts. I took him aside again and took the club. I told him we use clubs to putt the ball into the cup. He said NO HULK SMASH! I told him he was not to play with the golf club anymore today because he has to be nice and use it right. He got mad ran and picked up the sand shovel and threw it. I told him again we don't do that. He then ran and got another club and threw it. I had to make him sit. I dont know any other way and I'm not going to keep chasing after him as he throws toy after toy. Nothing as broke, just 1 of those days he's mad because I took something away so his 1st thought was to breaks something else.

I dont make parents replace everything that gets broke. Matter of fact it's rare but some things like my personal items (not toys) I am going to make DCM pay for especially when she stands there watching him reach for the flag blowing trying to pull on it and says "he should work in demolition when he grows up"

Again thanks for the help and support sorry this thread caused an issue. Have a great day everyone!