View Single Post
LittleD 06:26 AM 03-26-2012
Originally Posted by PitterPatter:
Yes the part that has me even more frustrated is DCM always blowing it off. No matter the issue really. It's always the same no matter the problem "BOOOOBBBYYYYY" (calm low toned and dragged out like you know better) that's it. I spoke with DCM again at pick up and told her we should make time to discuss the breaking of toys and what we can do as a team to make sure he understand that he has to play nice. She just said " I already know he's destructive he's only 3. There's nothing that can be done he's just a little boy" THAT ignorance is what makes me want to fine her arse for it all!

I have 2 battles on my hands. The battle with DCB and the battle with DCM because she won't help me enforce the rules with DCB. He wont stop at my home is he it is just giggled at and blown off at home. I almost hope the little sweetheart breaks something important to her!
Did you inform her she will now be charged for items he breaks? And also, as soon as he threw the first thing, (shovel I think it was) instant time out. When it comes to throwing things or violence, there is no second chance. Any situation where another child can be injured is instant punishment. (Even if there was no other child near the item being thrown this time, next time we may not be so lucky)