Thread: Confidentiality
View Single Post
peepers78 07:42 AM 04-16-2009
First I just want to say the attitudes of these daycare providers who are responding is unbelievable and proves why there is so much wrong doing going on in the daycares. This woman was concerned for her child, what part of that dont you understand. I do understand that the other family has a right to privacy but could you explain your side without attitude. The daycare could have taken time to explain to her that either A) i promise that this incident will not harm your child in anyway or B) explain that if it was due to an illness that is contaigous then the mother has every right to know if her child has been exposed. I do not believe they should have kicked their child out of the center. That is ridiculous. I hope to the people who responded from daycares with attitudes that their centers are being ran right. I witnessed something horrible in a daycare here in Wheaton, Illinois to teachers grabbing children by their arm (off the ground) and being screamed at. Infact we hired an investigator who took pictures. When another teacher reported this to the director the teacher got fired for "yelling at the teacher about grabbing the child by their arm". This teacher never even talked to that teacher she went right to the office. The day this happened the teacher went to report is the director went home early and the assistant director was off on maternity leave so there was no one in charge of the center. This teacher had to wait for the next day to report it. This proves the attitudes of the directors and teachers are putting our children at risk for abuse and they dont even care!!! Just so everyone knows if you live around Wheaton, Illinois do not put your children in Chesterbrook Academy. This is the second time in three months they are under investigation with DCFS for child abuse!!! Pam the director is doing everything she can to cover up these incidetns by firing teachers who are witnessing this abuse and calling them out!!