View Single Post
Willow 08:43 AM 02-25-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I have a NO SOLICITING sign. They still knock. Usually at nap time.

I opened the door and told the guy last time that I was NOT interested and go away. He told me I was ungrateful for all the work they (union reps) are doing and I should be ashamed of myself. He tossed a T-shirt on my steps and left.

He was a retired social worker from St. Louis county. Nice huh?

I get e-mails and mail from them all the time but so far no more knocking.

(Fingers crossed that it will stay that way)

I am in the process of doing this star rating thing and I heard they are kind of working together so we shall see.....

Sounds like the same crazy that visited me! I'm SHOCKED at the attitudes! Do they really think they're going to convince anyone of anything that way???!!!!

I heard the same thing about them having something to do with the star rating. That because they weren't able to unionize the state a couple of years ago now they're trying to gain more control using that avenue?

It's INSANE how awfully pushy and nasty they are to the people they are saying they're trying to help....

Do you know BC, if they are successful in unionizing MN will it likely be statewide? County wide? Will participation be mandatory?? I'm terrified of having to deal with them on a forced basis!!!!!