View Single Post
melilley 10:33 AM 08-22-2014
I agree, it is embarrassing to tell people if you have been fired. That's part of the reason that I feel awkward asking dcm or dcd if dcm switched schools/jobs. This particular dcm has had a couple of jobs in the 1.5 years that dcb has been coming here and has never been embarrassed to let me know.

But dcm has been bringing dcb here all summer saying that she's working 2-3 days, the other she was home. She could have told me that she has a new job so that I could update my child info card. She works or worked in a preschool, so she knows this.

But who knows, maybe she lost her job this week.

My whole point to this post is how I think it's funny that dcb spilled the beans about dcm. We have had posts before about dck's spilling the beans about their family members or funny things that our dcb's have said or done and this was one for me.

And how I feel awkward asking, since she allegedly did get fired and maybe is embarrassed about it. And I am embarrassed to ask anything or tell them that dcb spilled the beans.

That's all.

I will be bashfully asking at p/u today though, I don't like not knowing where the parents can be reached at.

I don't know why things like this are so hard for me to do.