Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
284878 05:07 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by DaveA:
I hate marketing. I get the stupidest f’ing people on the planet. This was my latest phone call. Had to take a couple minutes &calm down after this one.

“You must be new to this. I’m going to give you some advice. Hire a woman to help out or run it for you. No one is going to leave their child with some random a$$ dude. “

We really need a “middle finger” smilie.

Not how I wanted to end my week. One of the real downsides of cell phones is you just push a button when hanging up. There was something cathartic about slamming a phone down when hanging up on morons.
There's a male provider in our neck of the woods. I would love to meet him.

Anyways someone contacted me for DC. They had just had a baby but their provider didn't have a spot for the baby. So she was looking for care for just the baby or both. I didn't have an infant opening but said I would put her on my waiting list.
I later was introduced to her and she tells me that the older child was with the male provider and that his wife works for him. She then adds that she feels safe there because the wife does all the diaper changes.

I was so annoyed for him and you too. (Not to mention my DH is listed as my assistant, although he works a 9 to 5, he can cover for me if I need to leave before closing.) When my infant spot opened she didn't get a call back.