View Single Post
Unregistered 01:55 AM 12-16-2008
Hi, I am a mother, a provider and I was molested. Although kids can cry for a long time (it can vary), this brought several thoughts to mind (I hate to say):
1. She was fine for 1 year and now suddenly not......... ALARM
2. GET OUT, NOW
3. Better safe than sorry.
Don't ask specific questions, or allow others, don't say names (did _____ touch you _____). Say do you have any ouchies? Where? Who gave you an oouchy Did anything happen?

Don't freak out, but do not return, just in case.

I am not saying she might have been molested.

I am saying it is so easy for a child to be molested (very easy). If there are several people on here who were molested, I should get several responses to my next statement.

In MOST cases, a child won't say that something happened. Molested children don't usually tell someone until after the fact, even years later (I have talked to many who were molested).

Please don't ask her specific questions or let others, I have seen sooooooo many children get fed words that were not their own (they can ebd up believing and testifying to an idea that theyaccepted from well meaning people trying to help and protect them).

Be very careful who talks to her, they are very easily influenced and swayed.

Really, don't freak out, just miss work until you get new daycare.

I am a provider, and I have seen babies and kids act strange in some different ways.

Good luck, say a prayer and you and her daddy stick close to eachother.