View Single Post
Unregistered 06:32 PM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by lollipop101:
I am interested in either using MGT or FunShine Express this coming school year for the kids in my in home daycare. The ages of the kids in my care this fall that would use the curriculum are 15 months, 2 years, 2 1/2 years, 3 years, twins 4 1/2 years.

If anyone has used either of these curriculums what are your opinions on each? Also, If I used Funshine should I order Buttercups or Fireflies? (both would be too expensive) What ages is MGT geared towards?

Do any of you that order a prepackaged curriculum do a curriculum fee? I have a few part time families and I was thinking of charging part time families $10/month and full time families $15/month.

Also, if I charges a curriculum fee, do you think it's fair to charge all families the same even if some families have more than one child?

Please don't give me a link to other questions like this. I posted this question because my questions aren't the same as others and I would love a personal response from a daycare provider
when I used MGT I used to charge a 20.00 curriculum fee each month...then I stopped using it and slightly raised my rates to cover my own self made one....No one had any issues paying the additonal $20.00 I only charged it for children over 3 and up