Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
amberrose3dg 09:28 AM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by HappyEverAfter:
Maybe it’s just me, maybe the kids are being fussier than normal, but I am utterly over it today. First kid got here at 7am and all the others soon after and by 8:15 I was at my breaking point. Had to go i the other room and take a breather for a minute. Used that time to text dcm and let her know that if her child’s behavior didn’t improve in the next two hours, he would need to be picked up. This one kid had every other kid in tears and it took me so long to get everyone, including him calmed down that I literally feel spent and it’s not even lunch time yet. And my husband, who usually comes home from work during lunch to help me and give me a break is out of town this week so I have zero help. Come on 6pm!
Same here. Even with an assistant I'm dead. Thank god for nap time. My headache 9 month old that i termed cried all morning. Tried to lay in her crib and she cried for over an hour. I figured i would try and lay her down an hour before everyone else and she still did not settle. She stood in the crib for an hour screaming. She still would not settle. Get her in the car seat to go home and she is out within 10 minutes. Mom will not come get her since tomorrow is her last day i suppose. She has 4 nanny interviews lined up for Friday. I am hoping she hires one of them. Half the kids also did not want to do their crafts and fight over chairs instead.
Is it Friday yet?