View Single Post
Ms.Sue 06:42 PM 11-18-2008
First - if you think you are being overractive - good - you should be -- just don't be irrational.
We have many children that arrive and cry cry cry - and we have had them since they were 6 weeks old. Now usually - we call it (The 3 year old Cry) because at 3 years they really understand the difference and miss thier parents and home, etc.... and just start to exhibit anxiety - but this only last about 3 weeks.....
Here is what I would do. I would arrive UNANNOUNCED and tell the provide that you want to 'spy' on her - so that you can be rest assured that she has calmed down after you leave. But also - if she is attending part tiime - this also makes a lil harder for her to process. Look, I have 32 kids in my center - and somedays I want to cry - and say 'no daycare' ha.........

And, going to your parent's house - that's probably like a disney vacation day - nobody can compare with grandma ---let the spoiling begin....
Just show up unannounced about an hour after drop off time - let the provider sneak you in - and you can observe for yourself - then you can make a much better decision...........I was an awful paranoid mom ---so I know where you are coming from !
Ms.Sue