Thread: Pacifier Issues
View Single Post
Blackcat31 08:48 AM 02-14-2013
Originally Posted by Meyou:
My dh laughed HARD at your list because it makes ours seem so small. Raw bacon in her bed, hanging out on the top of the fridge (obsession at about 15-16 months), scalping herself with scissors right to the skin, coloring herself solid with sharpie (face and body), having a tea party with my good crystal, my grandmother's china and about 20 lbs of fruit she hacked into fruit salad, breaking childlocks systematical as we installed them...she's only 8 so I'm sure there is more to come.
Raw bacon.....????? WTH????? LOL!! (Sometimes I don't want to know why)

Only 8?! Yeah, there is much more to come!

My DS has always loved tools and since my DH is a tool hoarder we started buying our DS real expensive tools at a young age so he has a pretty big set. Well one day we made the comment that if he couldn't behave when we had company over, we were going to have him stay in his bedroom and would lock the door. I think my DS was about 5 at the time.

Well he must have been a little freaked out about being locked behind a closed door because the next morning when we woke up every single door in our house had been removed from the hinges and their door knobs removed.

It took us all morning to put them all back on. He had hidden some of the hardware.

We figure he must have been up all night.....I also have no idea why we didn't hear him but he was also pretty sneaky so....

I am grateful our children aren't the same age or in the same age range.....what if they ever got together and had a child together.

...could you imagine!?!? I would NOT be their child care provider.....no way!!