View Single Post
Nickel 08:10 PM 07-16-2012
She messaged me back!!! I was so worried I had said something wrong, when she was probably just busy! Jeez... Not sure if I'll we will work for each other, but at least I'll have the opportunity to try! Tonight I'm going to work on my website, handbook, and go over the interview sheet and tweak it for me. Then tomorrow I'm going to at least get things set up in the general area they need to be. My living room is set up mostly, it's my daughters room that I am trying to clear out. I can't believe how much stuff a two year old actually acquire! wow...

On top of that I have to run my oldest to gymnastics and take the two to the pool. I've been promising them for days! AND I have a huge yardsale fundraiser with my daughters team and I'm suppose to have 100 items for! I have the items set aside, sort of but I still need to go through the garage and sort everything out. Looks like it's going to be a few late nights for me this week, but it will so be worth it.

I'm actually realy excited about this interview because it means that I'll have time off between each semester. And the hours won't be terrible Wish me luck everyone!!! And thanks again for all of the support!!!