View Single Post
Willow 11:13 AM 09-27-2013
From the time I realized what was going on (she was sort of hunched over and I really thought she was a bear at first glance!) until the time they walked off was only about a half hours time. She turned and that's when I saw her face, turned again and saw danglies out her back end and figured it out. The kids kept asking what was wrong with her and even after I sort of explained the holder's still thought she was just having a giant bm

Once it hit the ground she cleaned it for awhile. It stood within probably 5-10 minutes and we got to watch it's first wobbly steps and fella bunch of times. After it found it's legs and she cleaned it some more they walked off go the back corn fields. I have NO idea why she choose to do it so close to the house as we have trees there but they're very sparsely planted and nowhere near grown yet. Was maybe 150 yards from where we were standing and she knew we were all there. She was watching us as intently as we were all watching here from the patio door windows.

My absolute FAVORITE