View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 04:07 PM 06-12-2015
Originally Posted by Hartingirl:
Very helpful!

Can you provide some insight as to the type of activities you plan to do in your first phase of introducing one set per week, and then the type of activities you plan to do as you focus on each set for a month? I think that's where I'm coming up overwhelmed. I'm not exactly sure what to do and in which order to do it. I like the idea of focusing on the sounds and not the names of the letters, and I know that's the Montessori method, but what is the progression of focus skills and tasks?

If there's a book or other resource out there that will hold my hand with this until it becomes more intuitive, I'd love to know about it!
Sure, I'll be happy to post my plan once I have it done. I've been thinking of ways to make it simpler to post so maybe I'll type up my lesson plans and include links to online sites that I will use for some activities and upload any worksheets I'll be using to my google drive account and then post links to them.

I used to use Preschool Palace curriculum but I decided to use less crafts and worksheets than they use. I'll definitely post mine. I should with September in about 2 weeks lol