View Single Post
daycarediva 10:17 AM 01-24-2017
I see the apparent loopholes that BC has posted about, and I honestly exclude for it. I would probably tell the director that although you respect her judgement, you still disagree due to the high level of contagion.

BC- our school district doesn't exclude for it, either. They only call a parent to pick up as a 'suggestion' now. They're even letting kids stay in the nurses office if they're actively vomiting. No longer exclude for unexplained rashes, we have had more lice notes home (no longer exclude for that or nits) tea tree oil in our shampoo and knock on wood we haven't gotten that, pink eye (ds got this), strep (got this) (no min antibiotic times) and they increased their fever limit from 100.5 to 101. They also took the sinks out of the classrooms (kids were washing hands frequently) because water testing found lead. So, it's cheaper to just cap them. BUT, never mind the 2 MILLION dollar football field/automatic scoreboard/stadium seating/4 person restroom/heated concession stand they just put in.