Thread: What The What?
View Single Post
sleepinghart 11:07 AM 10-30-2013
Originally Posted by coolconfidentme:
DCM was a no show & did not reply to my text asking if DCB was coming. DCD does not have custody & I did not know he was coming. I heard him from the bathroom saying, "This is ridiculous!" He left & did not leave DCB. My husband tried to talk to him as he was leaving, but he got in his vehicle with DCB & left. DCM was told nobody was here & he wasn't going to leave the boy with no adult. When I told her I was just in the restroom, that is when she cap locked me.

~I'm sorry, but I'm still not sure if I understand what happened correctly. You were in the bathroom but your husband was there, right? Did DCD not see your husband on the curb with the SA kids or see him when he tried to talk to him?

..And then DCD told DCM that there was no one there and that he wasn't going to leave the boy with no adult? To me, by DCD saying "he wasn't going to leave the boy with no adult", it seems as if he is almost implying that he saw the children and believed that no one/no adult was there supervising them. So, if he saw kids and no adults then why did he leave or why would he leave? If that is the case, then that right there in itself would be enough to make me question DCD's story/version of events if I were DCM.