View Single Post
Country Kids 11:37 AM 05-03-2013
Originally Posted by My3cents:
Mother Goose Time-

How do you all like it? For those of you that use it or have used it?

How easy is it? Does everything come with it? Would love in debt details of this program. Please also add how long you have used it. Does it incorporate days that come up, like Mothers Day, Christmas, Cinco De Mayo etc.... or is it just strictly the theme of the month?

I don't like the price.......but when you break it down- it does seem to break about even. Is it worth the price?

Do I have to cut everything out? Can you use what you want, pick and choose and still add in your own stuff? Do they really give you enough products?

just want MTG Feedback

Thank you---
Love, love, love MGT!!!

Very easy! Yes there is some cutting out but alot of perferated edge projects also.

Yes, the main holidays are included with a project, song, always something is added for that day.

I have lost count of how many years I have used it and it just seems to get better and better-

It comes with alot to do but I always add more! I put magnets on the back of the words we are working on, then put them on our white board, stories pieced I add magnets so they can go on the white board and the kids can use them. I do lots each month with magnets for the whiteboard.

Then the lessons themselves I add alot to and my kids love it! You could go strictly by the book or embrace it and make it you own. There is no right or wrong way. If we don't get something done or a whole day done, we jus pick up the next day and continue.

The price shocks everyone but when you break it down, its so cheap for everything you get. For six kids there is no way I could supply everything for the price it costs me. I did my own curriculum when hubs said something about the price but quickly went back to it after WE would sit each evening for quiet awhile doing cutting outs, printing, looking things up, etc. It also wasn't cost effective.

I would maybe order a sample from them to see for yourself. The ladies are so nice in the office and so helpful. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask or pm-