View Single Post
Cozy_Kids_Childcare 08:41 AM 05-11-2015
Originally Posted by NessaRose:
I can see how she would be offended by that because it will come off as op telling her how to parent, but it seems like SOMEONE needs to because she isn't doing a bang up job. I think what nannyde said is something that should be said, but you should expect some attitude.

Tell her your program is for nappers only, so if he falls asleep, he falls asleep. And when the time comes that he outgrows a nap, it's time to go.
She swears he is super easy to go to bed when he doesn't nap. Well when he is here and I gave him activities to do at the table he constantly loud and waking up everyone. So i make him sit on the couch with books and puzzles. I never told him he has to nap, but I don't make it easy for him to stay awake either. The curtains are drawn shut (still not dark in here but it isn't super bright either) and music plays because I have three two year olds who are hell on two feet by 5pm if they don't. Like now he is already asleep an he just got on the couch 7 minutes ago. If that doesn't scream out he still needs to nap. I'm gonna look back at the contract she signed because I think I do have a section in here that they don't have to nap but if they fall asleep I won't wake them.