View Single Post
Play Care 03:26 AM 09-02-2015
Originally Posted by MsLisa:
After all the drama and aggravation of my boss leaving and me not getting his spot....
I'm now the Aftercare Program DIRECTOR!
(I was the Coordinator prior)

There will still be a Childcare Director above me but his/her job will mainly focus on maintaining family programs and just the finance part of mine (taking/collecting payments). Everything else is mine.

My boss isn't totally leaving, but stepped down and moved to Programs part-time and is making amazing programs for families and finding ways to make my program even cooler. He seems a lot happier and alive now which makes me happy.

NOT ONLY THAT, but we will eventually be moving to the (soon to be empty) Pre-K room. The room is one long rectangle room broken into 3 parts by gates vs. my room which is just one big square. So more room and I'm already planning on how to use each "area". This will bump my allowed amount of kids from 20 max to 40 max. Which means I get to hire in 3 new people, making me the boss of 4 people (instead of just 1). My program will be HUGE! I already am at my max of 20 and a waiting list has begun. Eeeek!
Way to go!!!!