View Single Post
My3cents 04:56 AM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by JennyBear:
Ditto! we have a 3 year old daughter and my hubby tries very hard to do her hair. (It's actually funny watching him struggle, when I can do a great job in seconds, lol). She may have lopsided pig tails or a crooked ponytail but dad tries and he's getting better.

Just because they are men it doesn't make them completely useless :P

LOL my hubby does the same with our 3 year old. She loves it!

I had a Dad come in and Mom was away for a while (service) and he had brush and elastics in hand, said he tried but his hands are big to get around the elastic and the child's hair and he just struggled trying to do something with her hair. He asked if I would mind. I said I would do it, no problem. He was frustrated with himself for being able to do everything else but not this. I can cook, clean, baths, diapers etc, but this is not my thing at all.

Then I have had men come in that have better hair then I do. LOL

I know for me that I am completely useless when it comes to doing anything with the car. I have no interest to do that, unless I absolutely have to do it and then it is usually fail on my part, because I just don't know. He does it and I do other things. It is not a male-female thing for us. We both would learn if needed. Our strengths are just different.

Anywhoooo