View Single Post
Little People 10:06 AM 12-29-2010

I listed agin on CL and I went to see if my ad was live and I ran across two funny ads and thought if I was looking for DC would I really want to call these people;

My name is wes and I need a live in sitter. This person will not want for anything ill cover it all. If your interested call me at ******xx thanks

Christian Home that provide a loving and safe environment for child or childrens.
affordable rate ,limited space. infants 8wk -all ages accepted

My name is wes.I'm looking for a live in nanny Free rent food and money on for what ever needed. Needs to be younger because the kids are young . Call me at *********x I'm in great need of the help . Thanks (this guy is desperate haha)

Hi, Im Kalee and im 16 years old and Im a junior in highschool . Im looking to start babysitting newborns to 5years in the Arlington , Cordova, Bartlett, Lakeland , and Oakland areas. Im pregnant with my first child and absolutely LOVE kids! Im now homeschooled so Im avalible almost anytime! I do drive. Im very responsible with kids and have expierence babysitting and younger siblings. Im due in April so im lookng for some extra income. Im trustworthy and enjoy being around kids! Im not the kind of babysitter who would sit around on the phone all day either! Im very active and love to play! Very affordable also! Give me a call at ********* or email me at Prep*********x@ayhoo.com!

Me and My Niece Are Putting Ourselves Out On The Market For People Who Can't Afford To Pay Alot Of Money For Babysitters. We are Very Good With Kids. I Have Been Babysitting Since i Was 13 Now I Am 34 And My Niece Has Alot Of Experience With Children , She's 16. We Will Negotiate The Prices With You , We can babysit for any ages, But We'd Like to do it In our Home.
Please Contact Me With Any Concerns Or If You Need Our Services.

These are ads in my local area on CL. If I was a parent looking for childcare, and I read these ads, I would NEVER even consider calling them. Maybe this is why I get at least one if not two calls a day for childcare. I can't believe the last one...."Putting ourselves out on the market

Anyone else got some funny CL ads in their area? I could use some more laughs today!!