View Single Post
CedarCreek 01:59 PM 03-13-2013
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
DCM: My dad says dcb needs two baths a day, since i will be dropping him off at 6am can you give him his morning bath and i will give him his evening bath? SO GET UP EARLIER AND BATHE HIM

DCM: Please dont let anyone touch or kiss my DCG on the face, that really bothers me. UMMM, OKAY

DCM: I have a cousin who is a police officer so i can check background checks and arrest records, etc. GREAT FOR YOU, DO YOU WANT TO GO AHEAD AND GET A COPY OF MINE NOW? ITS ON FILE

DCM: (Calls one night after dcb has been enrolled 3 weeks) We just finished moving in to our new apartment, we havn't had time to go grocery shopping yet and there is no food in the house, dcb (7y) is very hungry and he wants chinese food, oh, and i dont have any cash, do you think i could get your debit card number so that i could order dcb chinese food and then pay you back on friday? NO! IF YOU WOULD LIKE I WILL BRING YOU SOME GROCERIES, YOU STILL HAVEN'T PAID FOR THIS WEEK AND IT IS ALREADY WEDNESDAY. (she was my first client, i never heard from her again. Wanna know the real kicker? She was one of the head ladies at or CPS Office, go figure.......
@ that last one: WTF??!!