View Single Post
missnikki 08:41 AM 10-20-2010
Originally Posted by MommyMuffin:
my advice would be to not take their child again not 1 day! I would make them come and sign a document stating last day of care, reasoning for termination.ect, have a part where you sign and they have to sign, if they want you can make them a copy.
I would not want someone so disrespectful around my children, my family or my buisness. I'm new to this but I would also talk to my licensor and let them about what happened in case the family tries to make a complaint or lies.
Super-agree. All the advice so far is good, (I wouldn't mention the term letter you wrote though. The problem is already self- correcting without that drama added.) and the forms should be easy enough to gather ASAP.

I also think that by leaving poop on the floor, you should take that as an act of agression or disrespect on her part, and that as of today you should no longer be able to provide care for her son. I would notify her in writing that due to a lack of reasonable civility on their part, your services are no longer available.