View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 12:12 PM 10-21-2010
Originally Posted by sierrastreasures:
I would now love to stetch out as far as I can the forms that I'm required to send to them and as far as their tax document and receipt of year end expenses... they're not getting it now until January 31, 2011. They want to play hard ball, well so can I!
You and I think alike, this is exactly what I was thinking of telling you to do. I can't believe some parent's sometimes. It's parents like these that make it harder for other cases to get investigated properly because instead of a case worker handling a legit case of abuse/suspicious behavior in a daycare they're wasting their time investigating a perfectly wonderful provider all because of some vindictive batty people .

If they ask about the tax information just tell them that you don't have it yet and that it won't be ready until the end of the year because that's when your tax preparer can get to it ... then spill some coffee on it or something sticky before you mail it. Maybe a relative of yours will get sick with flu and you can have them cough on it ... or have your DC kids pick their boogies and smear some on the paperwork . Or not ... whatever works for you, I know it would make me feel better.