View Single Post
heyhun77 05:46 PM 08-29-2013
Get up about 5:15/5:30 am, shower, do my hair, start coffee, empty the dishwasher and make bottles for the day (2 infants), pick up things around the daycare areas of the house that got left out the night before (my own kids mostly), pull out items that get put away at night, wash/sanitize tables and counters, unlock door and turn on entry lights, start breakfast, make sure lunch items are prepped (I don't have a whole lot of time to make lunch so it all has to be ready to put in the oven or going in the slow cooker before the kids arrive). First kiddo comes at 6:30 but gets a bottle then back to sleep for a while so some of this gets done after she is back down. Next kids come at 7:30 and breakfast is at 7:45.

Nights I prep as much as possible for the next day, do the floors, make sure laundry is downstairs for the dh to wash, get the kids' homework done and ready for bed, pack lunches for dh and ds for the next day. I make sure the meals are entered into Minute Menu, do my bookkeeping and the daily cleaning.