View Single Post
Blackcat31 11:48 AM 06-21-2016
Originally Posted by Melissa-Sue:
Reading through these posts just makes my blood boil. There are so many assumptions and accusations from some people, it's ignorant! I have been a foster parent for 11 years and an UNLICENSED daycare provider for 13. NEVER have I gone over the amount of children I am allowed to have. I follow the EXACT same nutritional guidelines, safety and sleep guidelines. Once children turn two they begin learning basic shapes, colors, matching, etc. When they turn three they continue to build on those basics and at age four they begin a preschool readiness program. Just because I am not licensed BY CHOICE does not mean I don't take my profession and the safety of the children I'm responsible for seriously!! I've had parents come to me because I am NOT licensed. For four years now I've had a two year waiting list!! STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS!!!!
If you are not required to be licensed, then none of the statements and so called "assumptions" in this thread apply to you.

If you ARE required to be licensed but aren't (for whatever reason) you ARE operating illegally and NOTHING you do makes any difference..... illegal is illegal. period.

Wear which ever shoe fits.