View Single Post
heyhun77 05:26 AM 05-20-2012
I take and entire set of materials outside for the summer. We have baby dolls, dress up clothes, block accessories (animals, cars, people), art supplies of pretty much every variety, of course sand toys, a sensory table that we use pretty much like inside with different materials and not just water, stuffed animals/puppets, books and probably a lot more that I'm forgetting. When I was in my home I had things set up along the side of my house in bins and since I have a covered patio I just left everything out there. At the center I'm at now we have benches with covers and we have everything stored in those but keep it inside plastic storage totes with lids to make sure it stays dry.

There are some things that I want to add to my current playground that I used to have in my homedaycare. I would add magnifying glasses, toy/old cameras and binoculars.

I had so much outside and do again in the center I'm at because we are outside from after breakfast until lunch (in my home we ate lunch outside) and then again once we are done with nap until the end of the day.