View Single Post
mrsnj 11:23 AM 09-12-2013
Originally Posted by Willow:
I saw a bruise like that during an abuse prevention/identification training, was caused by a mom who got mad and clobbered her child with a soda can.

If you've got one around you should check the diameter. There's no way if she hit brick that hard there wouldn't be an abrasion, and it makes no sense that it's perfectly circular.
YES! That is exactly what it reminds me of! I am gonna check!

Playcare- really? I have had kids fall on cement and tile. Didn't look like that and I got knots. Never had one fall on brick. Why I am asking

Heidi- see thats the thing. The child is always coming with marks on her. She fell into the coffee table. She tripped over a toy. She jumped off the sofa. Etc. I don't think the parents really watch her well honestly. I have kinda been like "hummm' when she comes in with another bruise but nothing has looked like that. The Gmom already isn't sitting well with me (if you read my other post) so nothing would surprise me.

So just document.

I am going to mention to mom at pick up though about it seems odd no scratches, etc. Kinda let her know I know something if off.