View Single Post
Angelsj 07:59 PM 09-12-2013
Originally Posted by nanglgrl:
My daughter had a bruise almost identical in size to that but it was a dark purple, almost black. I don't think it was that color originally but it turned colors quickly. She fell and hit her head on our sidewalk. It was a new sidewalk so it was still textured and rough feeling but she didn't get a scratch. It looked horrible, do bad I took her to the doctor because I feared a concussion. Luckily it happened in the front yard and neighbirs saw it because every time we went in public people looked at me like they were trying to decide if they should call CPS. It wasn't the only time she had a circular bruise on her forehead from falling on something that wasn't circular it was however the worst. She had a bruise on her forehead most of the time between when she started walking and three years. Oddly enough I had the same problem as a child and in most of my toddler pictures I had a circular bruise on my forehead, my mom and dad said I refused to put my hands out and would just fall forward!
I have one that does that. He just doesn't put his hands out in front of him, and hits his head/face a LOT. Weird. Smart kid though. It would be an interesting poll.