View Single Post
midaycare 10:41 AM 08-11-2015
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
Don't you just love that question? I get it often but from clients, not really from other people. Sometimes with first-time daycare parents I get "But, what am I supposed to for child care?" when I notify my clients of a vacation or a day that I need to close. I'm supposed to give 2 weeks notice when I close but I often give at least 30 days, when it comes to holidays they get a schedule for the whole year right up front ... and I still get this question lol.

I have to say that the oddest/weirdest question I have ever gotten was over the phone and was about breast milk. The caller asked if I was on the food program and if I was open to feeding her baby breastmilk ... yes to both ... then she asked me who's milk it was. Somehow she got her info about the food program mixed up .We have to provide a brand of formula of our choice at no cost to the client but if the client chooses to provide breast milk we can still claim it as a meal, she somehow thought that if she chose to feed her baby breast milk that the provider had to provide the breast milk too
Please tell me you didn't take that woman on as a client. I can't imagine...