View Single Post
Unregistered 06:27 AM 07-25-2018
I also have parents like this (neighbors)! I don't take neighbors as clients but they moved here after child was already established. Mom gets off early 2 days a week (3 hours before schedule pick up) sometimes picks up early but dad won't pick up early unless he see us playing outside when he drives by to go home. I guess he thinks because I saw him that he's needs to get his child....Yes please! I understand that you may want your time after work but I am here to watch your kid while you are working not relaxing at home!

Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Hello All! Been taking care of kiddos for many years. In March I took on a new baby. A sweet easy going little girl. Her parents are the most interesting yet. They are older first time parents (mom 42, dad 43) Baby is here 5 full days a week. She stays until 4:45 daily when mom picks up because dad will be done working and drive right by anytime before and never picks her up. (They live down the street). I am talking hours early he gets home, I have been outside many times with kiddos and he just goes on by. She comes on their days off. Dad is on vacation this week and guess what? Baby is here. Every day. I know from talking to mom that they tried to conceive for years. They are blessed to have her in my opinion. But..... they seem to act like integrating baby into their lives is too much for them. It pisses me off. Why have a child if you don't want to spend time with it? What was their point? Just to see if they could or not? Anybody else have these parents?