Thread: Silly Mommy...
View Single Post
lovemykidstoo 05:13 AM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by rosieteddy:
My husband always said"they are paying for it so there using it".I was like come on they can't come early especially when they know the child is the only one.
My husband says that too but says that's how they think, not how he thinks.

I mentioned this type of thing on here before too and I totally understand they pay us to do a job and they can come for whatever time they like, but it does make me sad for the kids. I have a dcb 22 months right now that I wrote before about. Dad went out of the country for work for 2 weeks. The Friday before he left (he left on Sunday) he had the entire day off. Dcb was here 9 hours. He got home from that trip, was home a week and was going again out of the country for a week. Again had Friday off before and again dcb was here 9 hours. He just got back yesterday and mom picked up and said that she was going to take dcb to get ice cream and since dad was getting into town at that time, she told him to meet them at the ice cream parlor since they haven't seen him in a week. Nice little outting on a gorgeous day. He said no. I said oh my gosh really? She said yea he doesn't like ice cream. My heart broke for the little boy. Couldn't you just imagine this little one having ice cream and having dad who he hasn't seen in a week walk in? I just don't get it. Our son was in daycare for nearly 3 years and yes there were days where we took him if we had a day off if we had an appt or something, but if we did it was for a couple of hours until the appt was over. Most times he stayed home with us if we had a day off and we loved it!