View Single Post
Unregistered 11:13 AM 08-02-2011
dont be sorry I completly agree with you I dont know why I think it is easier to just stay and put up with it rather then leave cause i dont see him changing his view on $ ....ok so that is not true deep down i do know why i keep telling myself that the good times are good. I have a very neg self esteem (i am about 125lbs overweight and cant see anyone else wanting me) I am working on losing weight and trying to feel better about myself but it is hard and I cant imagine ripping my kids away from him he is a good loving dad and if we can just get through this tough time we will be ok.

oh and I do pay for what i mentioned in the other post and also I pay for all the copays for our kids dr. vistits and their prescripts. thankfully i dont get sick or need dr. care often but when i do i also pay for that too. but our daughter did have her tonsils out last spring and he does pay for that we put it on a care credit card. we do have GREAT insurance and only have to pay 20% out of pocket I couldnt imagine what it would have cost if we didnt have ins.

thank you all for your input I can never come with any good comebacks in the heat of an argument i will keep some of these in the back of my mind for the next time (which will prob be this thursday payday)
maybe just maybe he will see the light of day and change his attitude about it but if not one of these days I will have had enough and take my kids and be on our way