View Single Post
Blackcat31 09:12 AM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I could understand if I had done something wrong, like not give notice or become aggressive in conversation, or if my daughter was causing some type in interference with care for the rest of the group, but that's not the case here. She wanted to me to pay another $360 on top of what I had paid, but that turned my 2 week notice in to a nearly 3 week notice. When I wouldn't do so, that's when she sent me out, telling me about her personal issues and not accepting my 2 weeks. She did at one point offer to reimburse me but changed her mind after doing the math. I got that its only $128, so I can't understand why she won't return it when shes the one who refused my notice and my money that day.
I think you need to get a copy of the contract.
I dont understand why its taking her so many days to provide... nor why she didn't supply one immediately.

I think you "may" have a legal right to a refund but again, you are going to have to have a copy of your contract.

Do you have any of the convos about this issue between you and the provider in writing or email or text? (especially the info about providing a copy of contract). If not you need to request a copy in writing.

Once you get the contract, we can advise you as to what you your rights are and next steps you should take.

For me personally, its not always about the money but also principle.