View Single Post
KiddieCahoots 07:16 AM 07-25-2014
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
In my area it is, because this would be reported as child abuse. In my area, you don't have to licensed for a certain amount of children. Even if it was a center that licensed, it's CPS/a social worker going. Honestly, it is petty because the root of it money. If they were running these "illegal" daycares for free, would you report them? I hope everyone who's a legal eagle, knows all their laws and knows sometimes laws can contradict other laws. I don't condone doing things that are illegal, you aren't a cop. If you're reporting people willy nilly, I hope your behind is always covered. I once had a friend who very upstanding and lived in an apartment. New obnoxious neighbor came in. They got into an argument about something. New neighbor was a lawyer and had lots of lawyer coworkers and friends and government official friends. It eventually ended with my friend getting evicted and having police reports in their name. I'm just saying it's easy to get someone someone for not doting their Is, but just make sure you're always crossing your Ts.
That's just it, we work very hard to comply with the laws by crossing our T's and dotting our I's. Why should an illegally run childcare not have to abide by the same regulations, especially if it boils down to the safety of children? Imh, do you think we are having a blast trying to jump through all the hoops they set for us to maintain our legal establishments?

Your getting into the nitty gritty of politics on this, and I agree with you that politics stink! But, you could do that on any subject and we'd be here all day, and then some discussing it.

Yes....your right about government officials and their friends, it comes down to who you know. I'm sure we could all share stories on this too. It doesn't mean we should throw in the towel and all become illegal, or turn our heads to the ones that are.