View Single Post
storybookending 07:02 PM 02-10-2019
Technically 4 of my 6 kids pay this way currently. I don’t get paid if they are sick of take vacation. I also don’t take lid vacations for them whether it be a holiday or days I close for personal reasons. Two of the kids come Tu-Fri pretty religiously but are also sick A LOT. I lose income on two kids for a day a week. The other two are full time but one (niece) has a parent that is a teacher and has about 4 weeks off in July/August as well as all school breaks.

Let’s just say I am counting down the days until the families on this current schedule age out. I am still making a profit but I could be making a ton more when you sit down and add it all up.

ETA: while it is annoying and I know I could change their contacts now I want to honor their rate until they age out as these are the 4 that I started with as I established my business and opened my doors. I didn’t even have proper adult sized furniture the first few months and I am grateful for them having faith in me as I was starting out.