View Single Post
284878 11:49 AM 03-21-2017
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
It keeps all my records for me with less than 10 minutes of data entry per day. These are what I can't find elsewhere.

Actual Child Hours in Care – Per Child, Actual Child Hours in Care- Group, Meal Count Report – Annual, Meal Count Report – For Parents, Form 8829 Detailed Expenses, Form W-10 – with total, Schedule C – Detailed Expenses, Standard Meal Allowance – Annual Total, Statement of Accounts - Annual, Statements of Payments – Annual, Time-Space – Time Children Present, Time Space – Other Activities, Time Space Calculation – Annual, Vehicle Mileage, Depreciation, Create and/or Auto Invoices, Receipts, Sign – in – Sign Out sheets, Etc.
Wow you really do depend on MMK. I tried it when I started and I just found it to be slow, time-consuming and outdated. (Plus I was double entering expenses into that and quicken.)

I looked and can not find most of the reports that you listed above in KK, I am not sure if they are not unlocked due to only have the free version or they no longer exist.

I know that I had access to Actual Child Hours in Care reports in minute menu. I used the report for my dd hours to record my hours when I was eligible to claim her. But can I ask, what do you use the Actual Child Hours in Care reports for?