View Single Post
Unregistered 02:50 AM 07-10-2014
Take one hand and make a fist. Take the other hand and cover the top of your fist......

Poem - Here is the box, here is the lid, I wonder whatever inside it is hid? ( ask one child for an animal). It's a snake no doubt. Open the lid and let him come out (bring hand up, as in opening a lid) sssssssssss

Kids love it! ;-)

Jack In The Box- have kids squat down.

Whisper...Jack in the box sits so still
Louder......Will you come out?
Jump up and yell, "Yes, I will!"!

"The Lady With an Alligator Purse"-this is a song. Too long to type up. Just google it!

There was a little turtle who swam on the rocks
He snapped at a mosquito, he snapped at a flea, and he snapped at me ( clap hand at each "snap"
He caught the mosquito, he caught the flea, but he didn't catch me! (clap each time you say caught and point at self and shake your head after didn't catch me)

And I kind of hate to say this one.....but kids love it and it makes no sense!

The Pizza Hut Song

Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut! (Make a round form with your arms for pizza and then a hat shape on you head, flap wings for KFC)

McDonald's, McDonald's (make an M shape with your pointer fingers that starts from the middle of your head, then go up, curve and come down the side of your head), Kentucky Fried Chicen (flap arms) and a Pizza Hut (do action).

It's just the nonsensical type of thing kids love.