View Single Post
Unregistered 04:33 PM 08-04-2011
I realize that this is an old post, but I'm coming across things like this while I surf the internet looking for HOW I file a complaint about my children's daycare. For starters, my children will NEVER go back to the daycare that they have attended for the last several years. I've put up with a lot...from ridiculously rude staff, catching staff members discussing me and my childcare assistance status with people who have no reason to know, head lice because the daycare won't send children home that have it, physically agressive children(to the point of bruising and bloodying my children)...it's just been an insane ride. I guess the only reason that I tolerate it is because the kids' grandma works in the daycare and I trust that she watches over them throughout the day for me.

Anyway, I found out yesterday that there was a young woman working in the daycare who was hired on permanently after she finished her time working there ON COMMUNITY SERVICE. Since when do daycares allow people who are on community service to have access to our children? Well, I found out yesterday that this young woman brought a bag of marijuana into the daycare and showed it to several members of the staff. Nobody called the police. I was horrified and disgusted. Apparently, the director even knew about this...yet did nothing...because the young lady's mother is on the daycare board. Needless to say, my children WILL NOT be going back to this daycare!