View Single Post
mommyneedsadayoff 05:29 AM 12-18-2017
From what I read, it should benefit everyone, because it reduces rates. Of course, wealthier will be benefited more, because they pay more taxes, but I think it reduces the tax burden on the middle class as well, so hopefully everyone gets to keep more of the money they have earned.

As far as paying for it, they need to start managing things more efficiently, so our tax money goes farther. Although, I have read that our tax money actually just goes to pay the interest on our debt at this point, so it's not really aiding social programs or helping to fund the hundreds programs we have now, but regardless, the amount of money wasted is mind boggling. The defense budget is a huge portion of funds that are wasted and misused. Trillions have been spent on war and it looks to have no end in sight. There are numerous dept of the government that have been proven to be highly inefficient, yet they remain operating as usual. (The TSA is one recent one that comes to mind).

All in all, though, I wanted a reduce rate and the Obama care mandate to be gone, but until the tax code is simplified to the point of being like 5 pages , it's all kind of smoke and mirrors. You think you are saving, but you are paying more somewhere else, because I really don't think our government can afford to let us keep more of our own money.