Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Blackcat31 06:52 AM 11-14-2016
Originally Posted by BumbleBee:
Both of these are completely my fault, and one that's just annoying. I still need to vent though.

Log into Michigan Unemployment Agency to check something and, surprise!, I have a $500 fine. WTF?!?!?!? Turns out I filed my first quarter report but failed, somehow, to pay. Quarters 2 & 3 were paid, I just screwed up payment on quarter 1. UGH!

Entering info into KidKare and get to thinking it's about time for parents to re-sign the paperwork. Go look at the expiration dates aaand....they all expired on August 31st. Wonderful. Way to be on top of things right? I'm so mad at myself.

Third one, received a notice from the IRS that I didn't pay my employer taxes for March. Um, yes I did. Go back to look. Yup, there it is. Paid in full. So now I get to make copies of the paperwork they're requesting to show them that it was, indeed, paid. Just one more thing to do!
I'm sorry you are having such a string of unfortunate events...

In regards to the info bolded above about KidKare....isn't that the new version of MMK? If so, how does your program do parent renewals? My agency sends me all the parent renewals in duplicate and gives me a date to have them returned.

If I dont' return them I would not be able to submit the next months claim so there is no way I'd ever get past that unless I wanted to not do them...kwim?

I'm just curious as to why your agency didnt' say anything?