View Single Post
storybookending 06:38 PM 04-16-2018
I just use the basic stuff for under 1 year old. They have a basket of toys with rattles, blocks and the typical “baby” stuff. I have a picnic basket in there that is meant for toddlers with plates and small cups and food pieces that my under 1s in the past have enjoyed once they figure out how to open/shut it. I don’t over do it with toys for the non mobile ones to not over whelm them and to also encourage them to move and get to where the big kids are with all the “fun” toys.

Babies will literally play with whatever is in front of them. I had a horrible Coca-Cola habit when my neice was little and I watched her in her home before opening. She played with my bottle every day after I was done drinking it. Always loved playing with my water bottle too. Also the kid was obsessed with remotes. Her parents ended up finding an old one and just throwing it in her toy box because she was obsessed with grabbing at the actual remote and would turn the tv off and on and change channels where they were trying to watch things.