View Single Post
nannyde 04:29 AM 11-15-2010
This is so rediculous.

They are lying first so let's get that straight.

The gpa is visiting his grand child he is interviewing you... over and over and over again.

He's supervising you and "checking you out" (interviewing) and reporting back to Mom.

He is available to be the checker on you and Mom doesn't want that gig stopped.

They are using the "visiting my grandchild" excuse but any blessed fool idiot knows the simple plain answer to that is to visit the kid at your kids house for crying out loud.

If they are going to be slick they should at least come up with a better reason than that. That visiting reason sucks.

But wait a minute... there is NO other reason other than the truth which is he is supervising your care of the kid.

He does not get to be your supervisor. You don't get paid enough to have an onsiste supervisor you didn't choose.

The thing to do is STOP talking about it. Tell them that you won't allow it again and go about the business of just caring for the kid. If they want him in a public situation where Gpa can come and watch him be taken care of then they need to put him in a Center.

Tell them that Gpa can come any time but he must take the child OFF PROPERTY to do the visits. This way you are saying Yes to the visits but NO to you hosting them.

Be firm.

I do not allow parents in my play room much less grandparents. NO way would this have happened one day here.