Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
SilverSabre25 02:23 PM 11-01-2013
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I was asked by a mom today if she could make playdough for all the kids and have $40 deducted from what she owes me! She said she doesn't want seem cheap but she just started her job and can't afford to work for free. Ugh if you can't afford my rates which are cheaper then other providers in my area then stay home with your kids! This is the same mom that sends her kids here with suckers first thing in the am and bribes her two year old to leave by telling him he can ride in the front seat on the way home! Also sends no change of clothes or underwear for her kids who are not as potty trained as she said they were oh .....I could go on and on! But I won't , I will however be changing my policies and talking with her. I got into this business because I enjoy children and want to be home with mine so I can homeschool them. I don't want the parents of the kids I watch taking all the fun out of it! How do you all deal with these kind of things?
i joined the forum and post here often

seriously though, it does help. I'm homeschooling my 6 yo first grader, too, so I get it. Sorry that mom is a lazy doofus. If she can afford the playdough supplies, why can't she just pay you? Weirdo.