View Single Post
Ac114 11:53 AM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by storybookending:
What are your current hours? What times do you have the 4 children that are not your within those hours and the ages of all children in your care? In what ways do you feel like parents are getting away with more than they should?
6:30am-6pm. First child gets dropped of around 7:15-7:30 and here until minutes before 6:00pm. He’s 2 and shrieks/whines all day long. Barely uses words to ask for anything and anytime you say no or we’re changing an activity it’s the same loud ear peircing shriek that lasts for several minutes.

Next child is part time, almost 3 but parents want to routinely change days that’s she is in care but don’t pay for the added day that they switched. They left their other provider because thier other provider put a stop this and started charging them. Her hours are 7:30-4:30 but they will text minutes before 4:30 that they are going to be late and she will be here until 5:30 or later.

Next 2 children are 10 months and 2 years. They get dropped off anywhere from 8:30-10:30. What was originally agreed was 7:30 and then after the 2nd day she started having her dad drop them off so they can sleep in. The 2 year old will not nap, ok fine, but is extremely disruptive to the group at naptime that ends up waking everyone up within 30 minutes. They were getting picked up around 5:00-5:15 but was just told yesterday they will be here until 5:45-6:00pm now.

The problem I guess is my husband goes to bed at 7 because he gets up at 245am and he is not able to take time off work unless it’s urgent. This leaves me to take care of appointments, after school activities, or any errands that need ran during the week. I’m exhausted by 6pm and still have so much that needs done. I have a 7, 4 and 6 month old.